Friday, January 2, 2009

Second day of 2009

The second day of 2009, I got a big surprise from Myhubby.

As usual, I had lunch with Penny and Myhubby near our condo. I didn't realize much of his action. Just know that he had to send his car for repair, and I'm catching up with time, so I left the place early.

Back to the office, indeed it's a boring yet busy day. Boring because everyone is still on holiday. Busy because it's the beginning of the year, and you have a lot of things to plan ahead and set some targets and goals to achieve.
While I was sitting in front of the screen day dreaming, suddenly my admin called me "Grace, you got flowers". I was like "Huh?What day is today? Any special occasion? Would it be Myhubby? or from someone else?"


That's the notes from him

Confirmed! It's from Myhubby. He's a romantic person. So many times he had surprised me (in a good way) that make me cried, and I just can't help myself to love him more.

It's time to count the occasions he had sent me flowers before my memories fade away.

1. The day I turned 21 (my first birthday with him, it's roses)
2. Another birthday (year 2005 received it at his home while he's at office, and it's white lilies with a big big soft toy dog)
3. My graduation day (2006)
4. Continuous of receiving 3 bouquets of flowers during my birthday month in year 2008. (1st-pink roses, 2nd-pink lilies, 3rd-red roses)
5. And this is the first bouquet of the year!

All together 7 bouquets of 7 years together...what a lovely husband I have. (I'm not boasting, but thankful of him being so lovely to me)



No comments:

Post a Comment