Monday, December 29, 2008

Thanks for the Memories

Finally I've bought my favorite author's novel -> Cecelia Ahern "Thanks for the Memories". I've been following her books since Uni time. If you can recall her previous work including P.S. I Love You, Where Rainbow Ends, If You Could See Me Now, A Place Called Here, these are the titles I've read except A Place Called Here.

I always like her cover design, simple yet attractive

Speaking about reading, this is one of my 2009 resolutions. I want to improve my vocab, language and creativity.

My other resolutions are as follows:
1. Spend time with God in person and pray as a couple
2. Be more involve in local church
3. Learn to cook more delicious meal and be more creative in cooking
4. Pick up Photoshop skill
5. Finish up a book a month
6. Spend QUALITY time with Myhubby

No comments:

Post a Comment